Saturday 14 April 2018

I created my first Digital File - Printable Guest Checks!

I have been seeing on YouTube and Junk Journal sites people using these guest checks as ephemera for their junk journals.  In the US it seems they can get so many supplies that we in the UK find a little more challenging.  Yes, you can probably get them on Amazon but I thought it might be nice to be able to just print a few off when you need them and also have a choice of a few colours.  So after labouring with Excel for many hours and many tweaks, then copying to word and then saving a a PDF I finally managed to create my first digial donwload file for Etsy.

I created the file in US letter size which will print on both UK A4 and US letter size paper.  I have put a link below the images in case anyone wants to purchase it.  You will get 5 PDF files whch include 4 Green Guest Checks, 4 Pink Guest Checks, 4 Blue Guest Checks, 8 Pink Mini Guest Checks and the final PDF has 8 each of both the mini Blue and mini Green Guestchecks.
Hope you like them.


 

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/607605733/guest-check-printables?ref=shop_home_active_1

https://www.facebook.com/tdthebookbinder/
 


No comments :

Post a Comment